2017 Anticipated Releases (Part 2)

Hey my lovelies, welcome to my second most anticipated releases of the year. If you haven't already checked out my part 1, you can do so here. But can you believe that we are already half way through the year? I honestly can't, especially when I look at all the books on my tbr pile, which i still haven't had a chance to get round to yet. Never the less here are all of the books being released from June onwards that I shall be picking up anyway. These are in the order for the expected publication date.

The first book on my list may be slightly cheating (it's release date was May 30th), but I don't care and it is Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts. This is the first book in a brand new trilogy and follows Tilla, the bastard daughter of a Lord, who quickly cast her aside once his legitamite children were born. And her adventure, as she bands together with other bastards when people begin hunting them due to others treachery. If this doesn't sound like my cup of tea, I honestly don't know what does. Royal Bastards was published on May 30th by Disney-Hyperion.

The second book on my list is Once and for All by Sarah Dessen, this is the first Sarah Dessen book I've thought about buying, as so many people seem to love them, so I really want in on that action, so why not go out and buy the next one to be released? Plus I'm a big fan of reading romances in the warm, so why not read it this summer? All I know of Once and for All is that it follows Louna, who is overly cynical about romance, and it is up to Ambrose a serial dater to change her mind. Once and for All was published on June 6th by Viking Books for Young Readers.


The third book on my list is Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy by a large number of authors, which would take too long to type them all out, but some of the booktubers who I watched that are involved are: Benjaminoftomes, abookutopia, JessetheReader, readbyzoe, PeruseProject and my personal favourite polandbananasBOOKS.  If you haven't heard of this book, it's an anthology where 13 booktubers and 13 best selling authors have teamed up in order to rewrite fairy tales from the villains point of view. I am so excited to read this, and am hoping to do a mini review on each of the individual stories. 

The next one I shall definitely be picking up is Ringer by Lauren Oliver, this is the second book in the Replica series, which I read back in October, when it first came out. I'm a big fan of Lauren Oliver, and really enjoyed the first one giving it 4 and a half stars. I'm really excited to explore more of this world, and to get my hands on the hardcover (I really embraced the format of Replica). From what I know of Ringer, it continues to follow Lyra and Gemma, and the way that they are adjusting to the information we found out at the end of book 1, and how this affects them. It also really makes me sad knowing that Orphan Black is finishing this year, and using this as a distraction. Ringer is expected to be released October 3rd by Hodder & Stoughton.


The fifth book on my anticipated releases is Renegades by Marissa Meyer, this is the first book in a brand new series (you know because I need to add more books to my tbr) and even though I have yet to read any Marissa Meyer books, which are all sitting pretty on my bookshelf, I clearly need this one too. After all its got people with powers in a crumbled society, so at the moment I'm kind of getting a mix of The Young Elites by Marie Lu (although probably not as dark) and Control by Lydia Kang. So if its anything like these two books, I'll be happy. Renegades is expected to be released on November 7th by Feiwel & Friends.

Other notable releases include Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas and Tower of Dawn by Kendare Blake.

Thank you for reading my lovelies, and I hope you enjoyed hearing about my most anticipated releases part 2, what books are you dying to get your hands on? Let me know in the comment section below.

Previous Book Review: The Rose Society by Marie Lu
Previous Bookish Post: May & June Wrap Up & July TBR
Next Book Review: The Midnight Star by Marie Lu 
Next Bookish Post: Emma Recommends... books to read on holiday

EnglishBlonde
x

0 comments: